<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, February 15, 2007

Too Tired for Pudding 

I know. It doesn't seem possible that any human could be too tired to consume a container of Jello Brand Oreo pudding. With whipped cream, no less. But I was. Last night.

Before bed, I had a hankerin' for something sweet, so I went grousing in the fridge. And way in the back there it was, the lone pudding. A sweet, squat soldier, awaiting my next command.

It's not that I was too tired to reach back for it. I was too tired to deal with the rest of the business required for consuming a container of pudding. You know, the pulling the top back on the container, the getting the spoon, the whipping out of the can of whipped cream, the removing the lid, the spraying the whipped cream, the putting the lid back on and the putting the can back into the fridge. And then I'd have to eat it.

But I didn't.
I was too tired.
Too tired for pudding.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment