<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Saturday, June 30, 2007

Eye Candy Cry Day 

I'm at the cottage.

It's pretty here.

And pretty cold.

Which is kinda good 'cause I forgot my swimsuit.

It's my sister's fault and I called and told her so.

She's bringing it to me tomorrow when we meet up at a family reunion.

I'm bringing red jello with bananas.

I don't know who was assigned to bring the valium, but I hope they aren't late.

My bananas never set right.

They always float to the top.

I like to float to the top.

Sometimes.

My fingertips are numb from chill.

It took me 24 hours to upload these pictures.

I started on it yesterday.

Now it's tomorrow.

My inlaws are on their way up right now.

My husband and children are golfing and I had 4 hours to myself. Two of these hours I have already spent bringing this to you.

One hour was spent playing spider solitaire.

I cheat.

I have one hour left to find some valium.

These are pictures of water.

One picture is smaller but it's the only way it would load.

And because I made a deal with blogger.

This deal had something to do with giving up my first born.

I'm going to miss him.

But he has been kind of annoying lately.

And expensive what with all that tuition and shit.

I probably won't be back for a few days because...well...you can probably figure that part out.

And I'm not really sure what's going to happen when Blogger finds out that my son is already born and in college.

I'm sure most of you will be out and about anyway.

Showing off your perfectly set bananas.

I try to reset the floating bananas with my finger.

I push them down and hold until they stop flailing.

Sometimes that works.

But it ain't pretty.

The whipped cream helps.

And Valium.

I harbor no ill-will toward you or your bananas.

Promise.

Speaking of promises, here are the afore mentioned pictures.

They're of water.

The lake and stuff.

Okay.

P.S. you might try to click them to enhance performance but I can't promise anything.




Labels: , , ,





Comments: Post a Comment