<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, July 06, 2007

July Candy Friday 

We're back, again, from the cottage. I'm currently working under the pleasurable peaceful house-work-promoting conditions of a Cakers-Free home. This is a time-limited opportunity, therefore, no way should I be spending even a kitten sneeze of a moment of this precious commodity, blogging.

That Being Said...Today's Eye Candy



Egg Candy


Bud buds.


Friend Candy




::Check out the confident stance, whilst donning melon-hued pants with stars and stripes. Girl Balls. McCalls.::


::What are the chances that the Dangle Your Noodle game was invented by a boy?.::

Glad Candy


Mad Candy

::Cakers: Don't take my picture. Me: Okay. ::


My Candy


Happy-Dog-Butt-on-the-Dock Candy



An actual post is may be coming soon, to a blog near you.

p.s. I could hardly upload my google reader or email, while on rural dial up, at the cottage. I hope to catch up soon, on my reading and emailing.

Labels: , , , ,





Comments: Post a Comment