<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday 

Bluck.*
Word.

Word.
Word.

My daughter is in the 1st grade.

Written on these cards, are words from her 1st grade reading books:



Words that my 1st-Grade-Just-Turned-6 daughter allegedly struggled with while reading to her teacher.

Duh.
Word.

Knit
Word.

This is the Mimi Long Gone scarf that I'm knitting for my mom, in the Cherry Hill stuff. I realize that the scarf is no longer named Mimi Long Gone.



But since I ripped out all 10 inches of it last night, Mimi Long Gone seems apropos.

Ass
Word.

While the Cherry Hill is on a time out, I'm thinking of starting a new, interim project.

I know it seems kind of crazy, but I've been wanting one of these for a few years, but could not find the "just right" pattern.

Until now:



And I wouldn't dream of starting on such an important piece, without first doing this:


It's a swatch.
Fool.



*Describes my current state of...everything.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment