<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Sunday, March 09, 2008

Done-Hey Sunday 

I finished my husband's socks. Not as hideous as you imagined, I imagine.



He seems happy with them, but you wouldn't know it by how I had to beg him to not only to try them one, but also to pose his feet in a blogworthy manner. I actually had to move his feet for him, to get that shot. And even then, he wouldn't show me his ankles.

So I resorted to a sleezy nap shot:



Pattern: Ann Budd's basic sock, with 2x2 ribbing.
Yarn: Trekking XXL and a Smidge of Schaefers Something or Other.

Cast Anew
Mere minutes after the kitchenering of the last sock, I cast on for
Baby Kipling, with that Cherry Hill stuff I bought in the fall.

Those familiar with the pattern may wonder if that is ribbing around the bottom, where a hemmed edge should be. Yes, it is.



This sweater is a whippy quick knit and I finished the back last night. I'd show a picture but my battery is dead and I am feeling incredibly low-mo.

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul and Mary
I anticipate an ass-kicker, in the upcoming work week. In fact, I should be working on a report right now, instead of this post.

When my work gets wack, I spend a lot of time thinking about it. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as my ruminations often result in applicable insights and solutions. Unfortunately, this process also sucks up my creative juices; leaving little to nothing for anything else. Such as floating a blog.

Just sayin'.
Cuz I can.



Comments: Post a Comment