<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Sky Don't Lie 

Is it just me, or does this Saturday Sky have a little Spring in its step?




I have lots on my plate this weekend. Most of it in little piles. I've only gotten through about 1/3 them, and there's a big ass pile of lima beans still looking me in the eye. ::lima beans=stuff brought home from work.::

Tomorrow at 1:00, however, I'm sticking my face in a pile of dessert, via an impromptu visit with some Home Dawg Fries.

Got Toe Balls?
Me either.
But I wish I did.

I'm thinking that I'm going to run out of yarn for my husband's last sock. Seeing as how I'd rather undergo a gynecological exam performed by a team of red-butt monkeys, than knit another pair of black socks, I can see no purpose in spending 16 dollars on another skein of this yarn, just for a sock toe.

What I'm wondering: Is there such thing as toe yarn? I'm thinking of little balls of common-hued, superwash fingering weight yarn, that a person could buy if he/she runs out, without having to buy another full skein of yarn. Is this making sense?

I hate to drop a deeply philosophical load and run, but I gotta sock to not finish.



Comments: Post a Comment