<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, May 01, 2008

How You Bee? 

I Bee Busy.
Thanks for Asking.





A real post of some sort is hopefully coming soon, including some kind of recap of last weekend.

There is mucho crappo going on in my professional world, mostly related to ongoing budget cuts and further staff reductions. And while I am mindful to scrape my emotional feet every day as I leave the office, I still end up dragging some bits out the door.

And by the time I get home, the bits have grown to chunks.

And kind of heavy.
And stinky.
And make me tired.

Yesterday I took a nap after work.
I can't remember the last time I did that, as I'm not much of a napper.
And what a treat that was, on the back porch, in the sun, under a blankie.

I forgot how wonderful it is to hit that state of half awake doze, where I drift off to another place, yet am still connected to the real one, by sound and feel. And then the little movies start playing on the inside of my eyelids, incorporating the barking of the dog next door with psychodelic swirls and dancing monkeys.

Sigh.

But now I gotta bee goin'.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment