<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Saturday, June 07, 2008

Eye-Can'd-Hear-You-Friday Saturday 

We're at the cottage for a quick weekend. Yesterday was my last day of work for the summer, and Cakers'last day of school. Needless to say, there was no small amount of frenzy to get up here before dark. In storms and 'nadoes.

I took these pictures last night, but seeing as how they had to come to the post via the scenic route, through Idaho, they're running a day behind. (Thanks for the upload, Sweetpea!)

Nothing sims summer like a pair of blondes on the beach, at sunset.



And here I get all artsy on your asses, with sea/lake glass and foliage on the dock.



It's currently about 85 degrees and the Current-Employee-Formerly-Known-as-Cabana is now prepping the boat for an excursion. Unfortunately, the lake water is still in the 50's. It's cruel, really. But I'm sure we'll get over it.

So I'll see you on the port side.

p.s. College boy still hasn't found the gifts in the car. I wonder what they were thinking at the school drop-off yesterday? He's probably now on some Homeyland Secur*ity alert.



Comments: Post a Comment