<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Monday, September 01, 2008

The Fall of Summer 



Today's post was originally to be a recap of my activities over the last few weeks of summer. Said post included no small amount of whine, woe and pity patty.

BUT. Over the extended weekend, a wonderful and glorious and magical thing happened to the descent of the season: It took an unexpected bounce.

And in its trajectory, I basked like a whore on holiday.

::Note: The following clip contains no bottled appearance of a popular,lime-laced Mexican beer. However, I do hope that you hang with it long enough to catch a glimpse of some bouncy, chocolate surprise.::



P.S. I have no idea why there are two windows with the video. Seeing as how it took me 1.5 hours to get the video to show itself here, I'm leaving be.

P.P.S. The recording took place September 1, 2:00-ish in the afternoon.



Comments: Post a Comment