<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, November 07, 2008

How do You Spell Releaf? 

Had a thought.
Then I lost it.
Wrote a post.
Then I tossed it.

Knitting rotting
On the vine.
Liver rotting
On the wine.

Cakers flippin'
Like a Teen.
Soon snatched bald
By Mommy Mean.

Peace was restored,
I'm wont to boast.
Yet still I can't
Tease out a post.

So what have I,
To share this night?
Slow death churning
A lovely sight.













Goodnight.

P.S. I know. Enough with the fucking leaves, already. Will it make you feel any better if I told you that over the past 7 days, I have taken over 1000 pictures of leaves, just in my front yard? So really, from a statistical/ratio/think-of-the-poor-guy-who-lives-here-who-had-to-look-at-and-comment-upon-all-said-pictures-without-benefit-of-mouseclick-exit, you ain't got it so bad.



Comments: Post a Comment