<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, January 16, 2009

Oyster Fork in My Eye Candy Friday 

Work has been chewing my ass for the past two weeks. And next week I expect said ass to be handed back to me for rehabilitation, in prep for rounds three and four. Two days this week, I left home in the dark and returned home in the even-darker; full brief case in tow.

But before I commence with this ever-burgeoning maelstrom of woe song, I will stop.
And show you a pathetic piece (or three) of evidence of how lame my life has become.

Following are the only pictures I have taken since Christmas break. I took them late this afternoon, while sitting in my office at home, when I was supposed to be working on a report.





I don't know what's more depressing; that my creative expression has been reduced to taking photos of beads in the sun then blogging about it, or that I can't play with said beads, then take pictures. And blog about it.

And is it just me, or was Christmas break a buttillion years ago?

Labels: ,





Comments: Post a Comment