<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, June 26, 2009

Eye('m Still Around) Candy Friday 

Stem Cell Research
We're on the last couple days of a week at the cottage. The weather has been beautiful, every day. A few days it was almost too hot, but we have managed to survive.

I had meant to write a real post by now, but seriously, between Facebook Farming and Family Fun Features, there has been no time. Okay, I confess: I've been blowing my internet wad on Facebook. It's just too easy. And fun. Not that you guys aren't fun. But I'm not giving up the blog, I promise. I plan on getting back to writing. I just need to get...um...my ass off Facebook. In the meantime, you can find me over there under my Ravelry name(pssst..over on the left). I have been blowing my photo wad over there too, and I do have some cool vacation shots, some of which I will get around to posting over here.

In the meantime, please enjoy these fresh, Michigan strawberries, but first, pass the cream.










Comments:
I am SO glad I'm a Facebook friend. It makes me feel like I had an insider's preview.

I *like* being one of the in-crowd.
 
Post a Comment