<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, September 04, 2003

Sukilent Absolution  

A little tuck here,
A little tuck there,
Some fabric glue
'Bout everywhere.

...and a Pseudo-Psuki at your pleasure.



Praise the Hoard (of works in progress) and rack me up an effin' FO.

I didn't cut the strap, but folded the ends and sewed them a bit deep. I think it's dandy, and hopefully handy.

My husband is relieved that all is well. I think he was growing weary (and anxious) of the need to offer hollow assurances that the Suki was "looking good" ("but....is it supposed to be that big?")

Just a Minute to Myself???

Making progress
On Brocade Nantucket,
Like bobbin' for amoebas
In a leaky bucket.

We bought The Cakers some finger puppets at the zoo. She'll bring them to me and demand a show. Then she'll toddle off and I'm free to knit until she returns for an encore performance. Tonight, she upped the ante-lope, and insisted that I wear the puppets while she played at leisure.

Nothing like a little tension breaker. To say nothing of the inherent difficulties in facilitating healthy relationships between links on the same food chain.




It's a jungle in here.

Labels: , ,





Comments: Post a Comment