<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, October 13, 2005

Out of the Fryin' Pan 

I'm worn out people. Flatter'n a pope cake.

What's a pope cake?
This is a pope cake:


A pancake that contains a picture of the pope. This pope cake was cooked up by some people here in Michigan.

They say it's a miracle. I say pass the Mrs. Butterworth.

I'm too tired to explain why I'm so tired. It's a big bunch of little things and a little bunch of big. I really just need a good night's sleep, or two. In the meantime, I ain't got two brain cells to rub together.

I have been doing some knitting. I've finished both front pieces of the cardigan.



I found this Meme over at Isela's. You google your name with the word "needs."
All Marcia needs is her scarecrow….
Marcia needs to be fired.
Marcia needs to grow up.
Marcia needs new shoes every 500 miles.
Marcia needs to die.
Marcia needs dick.....
Marcia needs to be slapped over the head with a fence post.
Marcia needs to shut the fuck up.
If Google said it, it must be true.

I'm outta here.

Labels: ,





Comments: Post a Comment