<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Whatever Do You Meme? 

Those Knitblog Strumpets of Ingenuity have done it again, with The Knitblog Scavenger Hunt. And it goes something like this:
-Your finds must come from knit blogs.
-You may not use a blog for more than one item-all items must come from different sources.
-Finds can come from current entries or archives.
-You must post your answers with the title of the blogs they were found on and a link to the blog/item (permalinks where appropriate) on your blog. If no permalink is available, give us the post date.
-Do not steal anyone’s bandwidth-which means you should not hotlink pictures.
-You need to comment at JenLa and let them know when you have completed this meme.
My scavenged booty:

1. A blog which you think people have not discovered.
Saunshine. Check out her patterns on the sidebar. I'm really lovin' the Regine, and am very interested in seeing the rest of the lacy tank she's been teasing us with for a couple of days now.
2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, it’s all relative.
Our beloved T-Bears: Blackdog and Crowing Ram (I know you said just one, but they're a package deal, k?) And yes, I've met them.
3. An unusual or weird animal picture.
From Rabbitch. How did she get them to do dat?
4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers.
Franklin's soap opera. I had to stop reading it a couple of times because I was filled with murderous writer's envy so I could catch my breath, from laughing so hard.
5. An idea you wish you’d thought of.
It's only good and proper that I go back to The Source on this one.
6. Something you’d like to knit.
Diamond Fantasy Shawl. My first choice was going to be Eris, but there's already been a lot of that pattern going around with this MEME and I'm kind of oppositional like that.

I am not.
7. A picture of something you consider beautiful.
All of Cara's banners at January One. ::In case you didn't know, every time you click onto the site, you get a different one. Go ahead, try it. Click in. Out. Now in, again.::

The girl's got skills.
8. A blog whose author you’d like to one day meet in person.
This is a hard one. There are many, of course. But I'll have to go with Kimmy.
9. A blog of someone you have already met in person.
There haven't been that many real life meetins' for me. I've come real-time face-to-face with Her Knitterly Highness The Handknitter, on several auspicious occasions. ::That girl's got skills too. Hi Sarah::
My Pretty Smart Pony
After The Cakers went to bed last night, I came across this:



At first I found it disturbing. After a few moments of ponder, however, it made a perfectly disturbing kind of sense.

We're Gonna Need a Bigger Pair of Pants
Work this week (so far) has been so insanely, ass-kickingly, crisis-oriented busy, I'm actually enjoying it. It's like having a gaping, raw canker sore that you can't stop poking with your fork tongue. You hate the pain, but love the resulting racing heart.

What I'm trying to say is that I'll be low riding 'round here until the weekend (aka start of spring break).

You need chaos in your pants to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzche's Tailor

Post post note: That last post messed up something on my alignments or margins, so I'm going to one-post-per-page until the bad seed gets bumped down.

Labels: ,





Comments: Post a Comment