<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, January 12, 2007

Fleye Candy 





::click, to be really impressed.::

At the end of The Funeral, there was a Missing Man flyover. We went up to our second story balcony in the hopes of catching a glimpse and a picture,::how's my comma placement?:: but there were too many trees. The rumblin' was amazing.

After it was all over, I stayed on the porch for awhile, hanging to the hope that they would any minute turn around and fly right over my house. Just for me.

After about 10 minutes a jet did fly over. It's that one in the picture. While I kinda knew it wasn't one of THE jets, I held fast to my little fantasy until my husband looked at the cropped close-up and declared it to be a 727. Bastard.

But it's still kinda cool.

Contested Intelligence
Okay. I suck at hosting a contest.
But I'll tell you what.
I got some 'splaining to clue.
Tomorrow.

Tonight, we drink.
Oh, yes we do.


P.S. Here's an old post with a picture of the Prize yarn. This particular yarn came highly recommended from a respected West Coast knitter and designer and member of a prestigious knit message board. I had planned on knitting a shawl with it, but I already have a pink shawl. Plus the skeining and washing thing seemed a bit out of my laze league. If you read the post, you'll see I kind of predicted this outcome.

P.P.S. Bets, you're killing me!

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment