<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, August 14, 2008

P0*rn on the COB 

Okay. No po*rn here. Sometimes we have to bend our integrities a little, for creativity's sake.

Circle O' Brain Weekend Summary:
Mojitos were slung.



Chests were flung.



Songs were sung.



Toilets did plunge.

Sorry. No pictures were taken of this event, for good reason. In fact, I now realize that the amount of rum I would need to ingest to burn related image from my brain would likely kill me. I learn hard.

I will say this: When you spend 48 hours in a close environment with friends, eventually they will show their shit.

Here we have Sue and Kristi doing, well, I don't know what.



But I will say that I now know the answer to the age-old question: Is Kristi really a handful?

Uh, yeah.

Here we have a finalist in the A-Sue-Metrical Cup competition.



Kellie couldn't make it until Saturday. Here she is explaining to Kristi, for the 14 buttillioneth time, that there are no MP3 speakers at the cottage and that Marcia doesn't even know what MP3 speakers are, and neither could she pick an Ipod from a pea pod.



Kristi responded by once again showing Kellie the Ipod in question, then asking her to rethink the answer.

I Sock It
One of the reasons it took so long to get this post up is that I was spending all available moments this week, finishing these socks in time for my Mother-In-Law's birthday, which was Wednesday. We were originally to meet her for lunch that day, but things got switched up and we're seeing her Friday. But I was ready, dammit!

Pattern: Tidepool. Again.
Yarn: Knitpicks Essentials. Meteor Twist. It's very soft and kind of splitty.


And now it's time for me to make like a cheap yarn. And split.

P.S. Kristi has posted some pictures too. They look a lot like mine. The Circle of Brain is small. We like to keep it simple. We also talk a lot about holes. But I'll let someone else pick that up.

P.P.S. Umm...that's a camera Kristi is showing to Kel, isn't it? And not an Ipod...

Labels: , , , ,





Comments: Post a Comment